The SSI Try Scuba program is a great way to try scuba diving for the first time. You will be in our swimming pool and well looked after by your instructors, so you can enjoy those first unforgettable breaths underwater and the magic of scuba diving. At the end of this short course, you will have earned the SSI Try Scuba recognition card and almost certainly caught the 'bug'.
You'll learn the basic safety guidelines and skills under the direct supervision of our SSI Professionals. You will:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive
- Discover what it's like to breathe underwater
- Learn the key skills you will use on every scuba dive
- Have fun swimming underwater around the pool
Why Learn with Ocean Quest
Ocean Quest has been teaching people to scuba dive for almost 25 years, having been established in 1998. Based in Cardiff, Swansea and Porthcawl our instructors have taught thousands of others to dive all over the world and have dived all four corners of the world themselves.
Ocean Quest is an award winning scuba diving training centre and South Wales' oldest too, so you couldn't be in more experienced hands. Dive in now!
Our prices are fully inclusive, including:
- Fully Qualified Professional Instruction
- All Scuba Diving equipment hire
- Cylinder tanks and air fills
- Comprehensive Professional Centre Insurance