If you want to be able to scuba dive anywhere in the world then the SSI Open Water Diver is the first step in your journey. By completing this internationally recognised certification, you'll join the other underwater explorers and get experiences that most people can only dream of.
Learning to dive is easier than you think, with personalised training and in-water practice sessions with our experienced instructors will ensure you have the experience to become comfortable underwater.
We are one of the only SSI Dive Centres in South Wales that allows you to complete the SSI Open Water Diver course in just 3 days. We do this through supported self study which you can complete at home in your own time before spending a day with us at the pool and then 2 days completing your open water dives.
- Knowledge Development (Supported independent study)
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic Scuba Diving skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore the underwater world
We offer the following options for the SSI Open Water Diver course:
- SSI Open Water Diver Course – £390 - Includes the confined water instruction, knowledge development & exams and 4 open water dives.
- SSI Open Water Diver (Referral) – £190 – Does not include 4 Open Water qualifying dives or certification.
- SSI Open Water Qualifying Dives – £240 - Does not include the confined water dives and exams.
Why Learn with Ocean Quest
Ocean Quest has been teaching people to scuba dive for almost 25 years, having been established in 1998. Based in Cardiff, Swansea and Porthcawl our instructors have taught thousands of others to dive all over the world and have dived all four corners of the world themselves.
Ocean Quest is an award winning scuba diving training centre and South Wales' oldest too, so you couldn't be in more experienced hands. Dive in now!
Our prices are fully inclusive, including:
- Fully Qualified Professional Instruction
- All Scuba Diving equipment hire
- Cylinder tanks and air fills
- Comprehensive Professional Centre Insurance